Saturday, March 06, 2010

My Points

MyPoints


Most of what I post about are ways to save money .... but how about a way to earn?  I am registered with several online survey companies.  Just like my "Deals" Account, I also have an email account for my surveys too. 

My Points is a little different than other survey sites in that there are more ways to save than just taking surveys.  My favorite way to earn with My Points is by reading emails.  That's right you can be rewarded points just for reading emails from My Points.  I often do this while I'm talking on the phone.  It takes just a second.  Most of the time you get 5 points just for reading the email and clicking through to an advertisers website.  If you take advantage of any of the offers you can earn more points too.  The points don't accumulate quickly but over time they add up.

The surveys I get from My Points earn points too.  I like that I get a small number of points even if I don't qualify for the survey.  Of course if I do qualify I get more points.

Another way to earn points is by starting at My Points and then clicking through the shop option to find online retailers you were going to shop with anyway.  The rewards vary by merchant.

The last few years I have used the points in My Points accounts to get Gift Cards to use as teacher's Christmas Gifts.  So really My Points is a way to save and earn!

Click on the image above to get started with My Points then watch for an email to activate your account.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: