Saturday, March 06, 2010

Home Made Simple Newsletter

Home Made Simple


I love checking my "Deals" Inbox  I get lots of great tips, recipes and coupons just by signing up for email newsletters.  I probably get at least 2 or 3 a day.  I do use a separate email address for these though so my personal email box doesn't fill up.  If you don't have a "Deals" account use Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo to start one now. 

When you sign up for the monthly Home Made Simple newsletter you'll receive great ideas for your home, plus offers and news from Cascade®, Dawn®, Febreze®, Mr. Clean® and Swiffer®. You could get offers and samples in the mail. Sign up today to start taking advantage of this helpful tool.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: