Friday, March 05, 2010

Welcome to my New Readers


Last night I had the pleasure of getting together with a group of great ladies all wanting to learn more about couponing and saving on groceries.  Thanks to my new friend Mary for hosting in the evening!

Whether you were with us last night or not .... Welcome to Saving Bits and Pieces!!

We covered lots of information last night.  I wanted to take this opportunity to put together some of the links we talked about in one easy to reference place.  Please let me know if you have questions, comments or feedback.  I really do love to get comments and emails.  That's how I know people are reading!

So in no particular order here are some links that I hope will be helpful.

Sign up for Swagbucks and start earning on the searches you do everyday!  Learn more about Swagbucks here.

Subscribe to the Bethel Journal for $20 a year and get the Sunday Enquirer ... and all the coupons inside .... Free for a year!

Coupons.com is a great source for internet printable coupons.  Try SmartSource.com and RedPlum.com also.

Load Coupons onto your Kroger Plus card (or other store's shopper card) at Cellfire and Shortcuts.  Kroger has their own Digital Coupons too.


Find Meijer Mealbox coupons here.  Remember they can be stacked with manufacturer coupons for greater savings!

The Q Hunter is a local (to Cincinnati) coupon clipping service.  Check it out to get multiples of coupons you want to use to add to your stockpile.

Stay up to date with Saving Bits and Pieces posts by Becoming a Fan on Facebook, Subscribing to Daily Emails and/or RSS Feeds into a reader (like Google Reader.)

I really enjoyed the "class" last night!   Let me know if you would like to have me come out for a similar evening .... or morning or afternoon too!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: