Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Skyline: Free Cheese Coney Oct 6th!!


As far as I'm concerned any time is Skyline time!! 

Tell me I can get a Free Cheese Coney and there will be no question that it's definitely Skyline time!!  Tomorrow, October 6th, Skyline Chili is celebrating the Cincinnati Reds first playoff game by giving a Free Cheese Coney to anyone who comes in wearing Reds spirit wear.  You must order something from the menu to get the free cheese coney.  That won't be hard since of course I can't eat just one. 

How do you like your Skyline?  3 Way? 4 or 5 Way? Chili Cheese Sandwiches or Coneys?  Mustard and/or onion?  Chili Cheese Sandwiches with mustard and no onion are my favorite!

Now I need to go through my boys closets to find a Cincinnati Reds hat and I'll be ready for lunch tomorrow.

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: