Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Murphy USA: Free Reese's Pieces


Are you signed up to receive Murph e-offers from Muphy USA?  If so, look in your email box for a coupon good for One Free Reese's Pieces 1.53 oz pack.  Mine came today and it doesn't expire until 10/31/10.  I love anything with Peanut Butter!!

If you're not getting Murph e-offers yet, sign up here.  I don't know of anywhere else to get gas coupons from time to time.

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky! I'm Tina from Savings Corner. I saw this post and I shared it with my readers. I didn't know that Murphy USA offered an e-club so a big thanks! Looking forward to sharing other deals with you!
(http://www.savingscorner.org)