Monday, October 04, 2010

Old Navy Clearance 40% Off Ends 10/5

Thanks to my friend Julie for letting me know that Old Navy has their clearance on sale for an additional 40% off through tomorrow, 10/5.  I bought 3 Rugby shirts (one for each boy!) for just under $5.00 each.  Plus I was very excited to find backpacks on clearance too!  I bought 6 for $2.39 each.  I'm putting them away for next year's Fairfield City School Back to School Supply Drive. 

I was short on time and had Dylan with me so I didn't look for long in other parts of the store.  Let me know if you find some other great deals!

The 40% off clearance is good online too! 
Shop through Ebates and Save Today! Click Here


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: