Monday, October 25, 2010

Meijer.com: $10/$75 in Toys + Free Lego Tote


What would my boys do without Lego's?  There have been hours .... lots and lots of hours ... spent building Lego sets and building their own creations.  And I love it!! I love the imagination and creativity that goes into the time they spend on the basement floor surrounded by Lego Blocks of many sizes, shapes and colors.  (I don't love stepping on them but that's a whole other thing.)

Christmas is coming fast ... 2 months from today to be exact.  I know that Lego's will be on my boys wish lists.  And you know I'll be looking for all the ways to save as I buy them.  Meijer.com has 3 promotions that mean savings on Lego's.  All 3 work together and are good through Thursday, 10/28/10.
  1. Save $10 on any $75 Toy purchase (not just Lego's) using code TOYS at checkout.
  2. All Lego sets ship for FREE!
  3. Get this Lego Head Zipbin Toy Tote for Free with a $30+ Lego purchase.  It will be added to your cart automatically when you add the Lego's.

Thanks Moneywise Moms! Check out the great Lego Series Gina has over there!
 

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: