Sunday, October 24, 2010

Coupons I'm Ordering This Week



I've shared often that my favorite way to get more coupons is using a coupon clipping service.  The Q Hunter is the one I use the most.  It's been awhile since I've posted which coupons I'm ordering to add to my stockpile.

This week I'll be stocking up on cereal and chili beans.  Cereal is something that I normally have at least 8 boxes or more at time.  Not so lately though ... The empty space on my stockpile shelves where I usually keep cereal is being taken over by other things.  It's a good week to build that supply back up.

Colder weather means more chili on my menu plans so I'm happy to add Brooks Chili Beans to my stockpile for just $.22 a can.

Here's what I've ordered from The Q Hunter this week:

(10) $1/2 General Mills CHEERIOS Cereals including Original, Honey Nut, Berry Burst, Fruity, Frosted, MultiGrain, Apple Cinnamon, Banana Nut, Yogurt Burst, Chocolate or Oat Cluster Crunch Cheerios cereals ~~~ To use with this week's sale at Kroger

(8) $.55/2 Brooks Chili Beans ~~~ To use with this week's sale at Jungle Jim's

I spent $1.84 and will use them to save $14.40!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Mommyto3 said...

I couldn't believe the dismal cereal sales over the past few weeks! Good thing we stockpile, though ours shelves have empty space now too!