Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kroger Deals Update: Cereal & Chex Mix


My trip to Kroger today had it's ups and downs.  In case you have plans to go this week still here are a few updates that may be helpful.

My store, and another one a friend went to today, were out of the Honey Nut Cheerios, 17 oz, that I planned to buy to fill my stockpile shelves. If you find that your store is out too ....
  1. Ask for a rain check.  Mine is good for 30 days.  The Customer Service rep said that there is no limit on the number of boxes I can buy with my rain check since the ad doesn't state a limit for the sale.
  2. The $1/2 Cheerios coupons that I ordered for the sale this week expire on Saturday, 10/30/10. My store wrote a note to on the rain check stating that they can be used past their expiration dates since I couldn't use them today.

As I was scanning the cereal aisle for the Honey Nut Cheerios I saw a sign advertising the Buy 4, Save $6 promotion.  I was surprised to see that the sale includes Chex Mix in addition to cereal.  Since I knew there were some Chex Mix coupons in my binder I headed to the snack aisle.  Here's the great deal I found there ....
Chex Mix, 15 oz bags ~~~ $2.49 ea ~ The BIG Bags!
$0.50/1 Chex Mix OR Chex 100 Calorie Snack
$0.50/1 Chex Mix OR Chex 100 Calorie Snack $0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack (IE)  Printable (FF)
Save $6 WYB 4 Sale
FREE WYB 4 bags with 4 coupons!
Note:  Look for the bags that say 33% More across the top.  I only found one ... a 20 oz bag of Chex Mix for free!! 

So I stocked up on Chex Mix and will be heading back to Kroger for cereal soon!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: