Sunday, July 18, 2010

Free Crest Toothpaste at Kroger!!

Toothpaste is one of the things on my list of things I (almost) always get for Free.  Looks like it's time to stock up this week at Kroger.  Starting tomorrow Crest Toothpaste (not sure what variety but the coupons out are for any type) is on sale for $1.00.  There are several coupons out that make it Free!  Remember The Q Hunter to acquire more coupons.  I just ordered mine for $.07 each ... I bet they will be gone pretty fast!

Here are the coupons that are out in case you are a file insert by date kind of couponer ...

$.75/1 Crest Toothpaste 4 oz+ or Liquid Gel 7/4 P&G Insert
$.50/1 Crest Toothpaste 4oz+ 6/6 P&G Insert
$1/1 Crest Toothpaste, 4 oz+ or Liquid Gel 6/27 Red Plum Insert

All expire 7/31.  Stock up for yourself!  If you don't use or need Crest I'm sure you can find somewhere to donate it instead.

I'll have the weekly ad info for Kroger, Meijer and Jungle Jim's up later tonight! Have a great Sunday!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: