Saturday, February 20, 2010

Things I Get for FREE

I probably take for granted the list of things that I almost never pay for .... that's right there is an always growing list of things that I normally get for FREE or almost free. I have been getting these things for FREE or almost FREE for so long that I can't imagine having to pay for them.  This is a great benefit of stockpiling.  The things on my FREE List are regulars on my stockpile shelves.  I stock up when I can get them FREE so when I run out I go to my stockpile instead of the store.

Here's the List:
Health/Beauty
Toothpaste
Deodorant
Toothbrushes
Body Wash
Kids Bar Soap
Shampoo/Conditioner
Soft Soap

Food
Chex Mix
Frosting
Tuna
Green Giant Steamers Veggies
Hormel Pepperoni
Pasta
Aunt Millie's Bread/Buns
Ketchup
Mustard
Hot Sauce


Household
Lysol Cleaning Products
(Meijer often has Lysol 1/2 off sales + coupons = almost FREE)
Hefty Storage & Sandwich Bags
Dish Soap/Dish Washer Detergent

This list is a work in progress.  I'll let you know when I add to it.  What do you get for FREE?




Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: