Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Springpad -- Get Organized!



How many times do you find something online that you think "I'll come back here and read more later?"  How many random unorganized things are there on your bookmarks list?  I'm guilty of seeing a recipe that sounds oh so good.  Of course I'll remember where I saw it and make it really soon right?  Wrong!  Days later I think "What was that called?" and "Where did I see it?"  No more of that for me! 

I can't wait to learn more about all the things that Springpad can do.  Organizing & storing in one place all of the recipes I see and want to try from various places online is the first thing I want to do.  See a book review that sounds like something you want to read or a restaurant you want to try? Springpad is a free personal organizer to keep favorite web pages in one place: recipes, notes, restaurants, books, movies, music, tasks & more. Click Here   Check out Springpad for yourself.  How can it make your life easier??


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: