Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reusable Shopping Bags --Get Some Free!

Do you use reusable shopping bags when grocery shopping?  I want to.  I try to. But I always seem to forget to take them with me.  I know I need to unpack my groceries and put the bags right back into my car.  Even when I remember to do that though, I realize that they are still in my car when I'm in the far back corner of the store with a full grocery cart.  I'm going to work really hard at making my reusable bags part of my shopping routine!

Did you know that you can save money by using your own bags?  Take your reusable bags to Kroger for a $.03 credit for each bag.  Get a $.05 credit at Target for each bag you use.

If you don't have reusable shopping bags or would like to add a few more to your collection this is the week to get some.

Today ... April 18th only, Target is giving away a reusable bag with any purchase.  Plus today and everyday save $.05 off your total purchase for every reusable bag you use. 
 
Red Gold is offering a FREE Tote Bag with any Red Gold purchase.  Register here 

Kroger and their affiliates are having a Design a Bag contest.  Just for entering, a credit for a FREE shopping bag will be added to your Kroger Plus Card.  Get started here.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: