Sunday, April 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


This week's Menu Plan was a stretch.  After weeks of being well stocked the meal selection in my freezer is getting slim.  I see a freezer cooking day in the very near future.  Now let's just hope that the store sales work in my favor.  Do you have any favorite recipes that you prepare and freeze for future meals?  I'm always looking for new ideas.

We're spending the day getting this year's garden started.  I'm looking forward to the grocery weeks when I will have to spend very little on fresh produce. Not to mention the taste of fresh homegrown veggies. Yum!!

Here's what's for dinner this week....
  • Monday - Saucy Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Zucchini
  • Tuesday - Mom's Night Out --- My Boys are on their own!
  • Wednesday - Breakfast for Dinner -- Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon & Fruit
  • Thursday - Loaded Baked Potato Bar -- Broccoli, Chicken, Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa, Mushrooms etc
  • Friday - Beef Stew
  • Saturday - Homemade Pizza
  • Sunday - Hamburgers, Homemade French Fries, Veggies
What are you having for dinner this week?

See hundreds of other Menu Plans over at the Organizing Junkie!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: