Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Q Hunter Forum PLUS a Discount Code



The Q Hunter is my go to place to obtain extra coupons when I want extra coupons to add to my stockpile.  Learn more about that here.

I'm excited to share something brand new.  The Q Hunter Forum was launched very recently!  I hope I can speak for Cindy (The Q Hunter herself) in saying that the hopes for the forum are for it to be a place for anyone to share deals, ask questions and connect with other "successfully frugal" people. I am honored to be one of the few bloggers listed so far (I'm sure there will be more to come!) in the forum's "Meet the Bloggers" section.

In honor of The Q Hunter Forum's launch, you can save 20% now through Wednesday, April 21st on your total Q Hunter purchase using code "TQHForum."  I love saving on something that helps me save even more! Thanks Cindy!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: