Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Walgreen's Trip March 3rd


I went to both Walgreen's and Meijer today.  Usually I would post both trips in one post but I wanted to do this one separately so I could give you an update about the Purex Deal at Walgreens.

It worked!!  Walgreen's has an unadvertised deal on Purex Laundry Detergent.  It's priced at $5.99 and Buy One Get One Free.  The 2/21 Red Plum Insert had a Purex BOGO coupon.  The coupon paired with the Walgreen's sale means 2 bottles of Purex for FREE!!

If you are planning to go ... do so soon!  I've heard that the Walgreen's BOGO sale will last all month but the BOGO coupon expires on March 6th (this coming Saturday.)

You can see that I also used my BOGO Skittles and Starburst coupons too!  Get yours if you haven't already.

So the grand total for my trip to Walgreen's was $2.03.  I saved $13.72 .... $7.73 of that was from coupons.  That's a savings of 88%.  I could have been 100% but I could resist the candy!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: