Monday, March 01, 2010

Get Free Purex at Walgreens

 

First let me point out that I'm posting this after seeing it many places.  I've read that it is a Walgreen's unadvertised deal (it's not in my ad) that may last all month and will be advertised in a few weeks.  So if you make a trip to Walgreen's do so knowing that this may or may not work for you.  I will post the outcome of my trip tomorrow.  Let me know if it works for you ....

So here's the deal ....
Purex Laundry Detergent is reportedly on Sale Buy One at $5.99 Get One Free at Walgreen's
Use the BOGO Purex coupon from the 2/21 Red Plum Insert 
Get 2 Bottles FREE!

Some are commenting that this is working seamlessly for them while others are saying that their local Walgreen's won't allow the use of a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale.  Truly the first one would be free from the Walgreen's Sale and the other is free from the manufacturer (ie the coupon) so it should work.  The question is .... is it on sale BOGO in all regions?

Let me know if you find out before I do....



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: