Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Earn with Toluna: People Polls & Opinions

Last week I told you about how I earn by taking surveys online. This week I'm bringing you Toluna. This is another survey site that I receive surveys from on a regular basis.  Earn points taking surveys. What I like about Toluna is that you can redeem points for cash...either via check or Paypal. 60,000 points earns $20!!

Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Plus you will get an entry for a $2,500 sweepstakes when you register here

Last week I told you about Lightspeed Consumer Panel.  Did you get started with Lightspeed yet?  Go here to learn more.

I'm working on a complete list of many survey sites.  Go here to see the list.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: