Sunday, February 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


With probably about 12 inches of snow on the ground after 2 different snow falls it sounds like we're going to be hit with round 3 Sunday night and all day Monday .... another 5-9 inches maybe.  I know compared to other parts of the country it could be worse.  Have I mentioned that I'm really ready for Spring??  I guess I'm going to enjoy soups and winter time dinners again this week knowing that I'll get to move on to the grillin' outdoors and salads with lettuce and spinach fresh from the garden soon enough.

Do you plant a garden?  We do!  Last year wasn't a very stellar year for it though.  Let's just say the weeds overtook my lettuce, spinach and herbs. (It has to be the weeds fault and not mine of course right?)  Hopefully this will be a better year.  Other than lettuce and spinach, I can't wait for fresh cilantro, basil, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, jalapenos and raspberries!!  What do you grow in your garden?

Here's what's for dinner this week....
What are you having for dinner this week?




Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: