Saturday, February 13, 2010

Children's Place --- Clearance Sale!!

A Children's Place


Looks like today is the day for repeat information .... some info is worth repeating!! Print your Children's Place coupon from the image above and find some time to check out the clearance sale this weekend!

I just came home from an unplanned trip to The Children's Place Outlet.  WOW!!!   I heard they were having a $2.99 Sale but it was way better than I expected.  Racks of clothes for $2.99 and even better racks of clothes for $1.99!!

I didn't have my Children's Place 15% total purchase coupon with me (GASP!) but we're going right past there again in a few hours for my son's second basketball tournament game of the day.  So of course I'll be buying the items I have on hold a little later with my 15% coupon.

I'll be buying:
4 Pairs of Big Boys corduroy pants $1.99 ea
2 Big Boys Hoodies $1.99 ea
7 Big Boys Long Sleeved Shirts $2.99 ea

All for only about $28.00!

Oh and if you have girls .... I'd be so in trouble lucky if I had girls to shop for ... there was a TON of girls clearance ... $1.99 and $2.99!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: