Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan 15th Kroger & Meijer Trips

I had a quick in and out trip to Kroger to use my Gartorade Coupons. As you can see we're now stocked up for quite a while. (If I can keep my boys from blowing through it too fast that is!)


20 Bottles of Gatorade ~~~ $1.00 ea
2 Bags of Wonka Gummies ~~~ $1.00 ea

I spent $.63 oop. I saved a total of $25.18....$12.00 of that was coupon savings....for a total of  98% saved!

My trip to Meijer was good but frustrating too as several of the items I was there for were out of stock.  Ah the beauty of rain checks though! I had hoped to stock up on toilet paper with the rain check I got last week and the coupons I ordered but it was still out of stock.  The Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta was out too.  I did get 2 of the whole wheat variety with my coupons but since I wanted the Smart Taste kind I now have a rain check for that too! I brought home more Dannon Yogurt cups for FREE.  My boys love it!


I like my Jan 12th Trip to Meijer, I did 2 transactions today.  You'll see why...

Transaction # 1
12 Dannon Lite & Fit Yogurts ~~~ $.40 ea ~ FREE w/ (2) $1/6 coupons & (3) $1/4 Mealbox coupons
3 Jars of Ragu Spaghetti Sauce ~~~ $1.42 ea ~ $.60 Coupon from the Newspaper + Buy 3 Get a $2 OYNO Catalina

The rest were all items included in the 10 for $10 Get the 11th FREE
3 2 Liters of Diet Pepsi ~~~ $1.00 ea 
2 Cans of Grands Biscuits  ~~~ $1.00 ea  FREE with $1.00 Printables (Not sure where I got them)
2 Boxes of Ronzoni Pasta ~~~ $1.00 ea FREE with $.75/1 Manufacturer coupon from the newspaper
2 Betty Crocker Frostings ~~~ $1.00 FREE with (2) $.50/1 coupons
2 4 roll pkgs of Angel Soft  ~~~ $1.00 ea ~ One FREE since it was the 11th item

Transaction #2

1 Bottle of All Laundry Detergent ~~~ $5.14 ~ $2.00 Coupon from the Newspaper
Plus I used the $2 catalina from transaction #1.

Both Transactions combined ....
I spent $10.13 oop. I saved a total of $25.77....$13.70 of that was coupon savings....for a total of  78% saved!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: