Friday, January 22, 2010

You've Got Junk Mail


I used to think that there were 2 types of mail .... Bills and Junk Mail.  Not anymore!  Earlier this week I told you about the Starbucks Free Perfect Oatmeal Coupon that came in my mail.  Since then I've had two other fun things in my mailbox and many coupons in my deals email account.

The mailman brought me:

A coupon for a FREE International Delight Coffee Creamer and a BOGO Starkist Pouch Product coupon.  The Starkist coupon came from Vocalpoint.  That means that with the email newsletter that came from them last week, Vocalpoint has sent me coupons for Starkist twice lately.

These were in my email box:

Save $1.00 on Pert Plus or Pert Plus for Men

Save $1.00 on a box of Cheerios

Save $1.00 on any 2 Uncle Ben's Rice Products 

Pretty good week I think!  What was in your mailbox this week?



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: