Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Free Perfect Oatmeal at Starbucks

I love the sound of the mailman stopping at my house everyday! Yes I know that bills come in the mail and no I don't look forward to those.  What  I do look forward to are the fun things I get unexpectedly!  Free samples and coupons make my day.  I sign up for every newsletter (with my deals email account of course), FREE sample offer and restaurant club I see.  You never know what you're going to get!  "Junk Mail" isn't always junk.  Some of my favorite things to get are the creative mailers & coupons from Vocalpoint and restaurant offers like this one that came yesterday.

A coupon for a FREE Perfect Oatmeal at Starbucks. 

Luckily it's good through 3/7/10 since I'm Eating from the Pantry and not spending any unnecessary money for the rest of the month.  I couldn't possibly resist the temptation of buying a coffee to go with my oatmeal!  Did you get one too?  I think this one came to me because I have registered a Starbuck's Gift Card.  Did you get one for a Christmas gift?  If you don't have one but Starbuck's is one of your indulgences like it is mine, Buy a Gift Card here or on you next stop at a store.  Then create a Starbucks account and register your card.  You never know what will come in your mail!

Want to make Starbucks Coffee at home?  Click below to shop at the Starbucks Store.


StarbucksStore.com

Note: Affiliate with Commission Junction



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: