Monday, January 11, 2010

Vocalpoint....Great Resource for Coupons

Vocal Point

I have gotten some of the best coupons from Vocalpoint in my mailbox!  Most of the time (if not every time.....I haven't tracked it to be sure) I get either a FREE or very high value coupon for me PLUS a set of lower value (but still good) coupons for the same product for me to share with friends.  I've gotten coupons for Pantene, Rice Krispies and others I can't remember.

I've also gotten samples and even full size products mailed to me too!

Click Here to sign up and start getting them mailed to you also!  Just a side note....the mailers I've received have been extremely creative and fun to receive...the little things make me happy!




Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: