Sunday, January 03, 2010

Weekly Grocery Sales

Go Here for the Kroger week of Jan 4th ad details. Kroger runs their sales from Monday's through Sunday's.

I'm excited about the Kellogg's Promotion ... Buy any 3 participating Kellogg's Products and get 2 Gallons of Milk for FREE.  I haven't seen an ad yet to know which Kellogg's items qualify, but I bet there will be some that paired with coupons will make this a GREAT deal.  I'm hoping to do it once at the beginning of the week and again at the end of the week.  We go through milk like crazy but I can only have so many gallons in my refrigerator at once.  I'll post some senarios once I see the ad and/or go to the store for the first time. (With sales like this there are usually participating items that aren't listed or pictured in the ad.)



Go Here for the Meijer week of Jan 3rd ad details. Meijer runs their sales from Sunday's through Saturday's.

Meijer has lots of Cereal deals this week too!  Coming up next....after I finish getting my coupons cut and ordered online, I'll tell you about my other favorite deals including dishwasher detergent tablets or gel packs for $.79 a box.

I will post about my shopping trips to share how I did!

Thanks Mommy Snacks!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: