Saturday, January 02, 2010

My Coupon Binder Categories

My Coupon Binder is a work in progress that I add to and change every so often.  The one change I made most in the beginning ... and sometimes now ... was to the my list of categories. I've heard from two of you who are going to put together your own binders ... and I hope that others may try it too.  I thought it might be helpful to share the categories I am using now.  Obviously these would be just somewhere for you to start as we all buy different things and shop in different ways.  So if you are interested click Here to go to Google Docs to see my list of categories.  I told you that I'm a little biased with my system but truly this list of categories could be a starting point even if you're going to use a different method too.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: