Monday, October 11, 2010

Trick or Treat: Halloween Restaurant Coupons


Halloween is coming fast!  What do you do with all the candy your kids get?  We dump it all into a box in the pantry.  Then it's fair game for all ... and I'll be honest and admit that I eat probably more than my share.  It's no surprise that I kind of like coupons, right?  So I think giving and getting coupons for Trick or Treat is pretty cool too.  Here are some of the Halloween coupons that I know about.  Are there others?  If so, let me know and I'll add them to this list.

Frisch's
Buy 8 Free Kids Meal Coupons for just $1.00.  They can be purchased until 10/31 and redeemed from 11/1/10 - 12/14/10.  Good for dine in only.  No additional purchase is necessary.

Wendy's
Buy 10 Jr Frosty Coupons for $1.00.  Purchase them until 10/31 and redeem them from 11/1/10 - 2/1/11.  No purchase is necessary to redeem them.

McDonald's
Buy 12 McDonald's Coupons for $1.00.  Each set includes coupons for 3 Free Apple Dippers, 3 Free Small Cones, 3 Free Apple Juice or Milk Jug and 3 Free Hamburgers.  They can be purchased until 10/31 and redeemed from 11/1/10 -12/31/10.
 

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: