Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Exciting News! Have you heard??


You probably know that Savings Lifestyle (formerly Mommy Snacks) is one of my main go to savings blogs.  In fact, it was one of the very first blogs I started reading when I learned that there were these things called blogs almost 3 years ago.  I love the savings info and real life things that Andrea writes about.  She is so knowledgeable and works hard to share what she knows with everyone!

Andrea posted today about the  New Savings Lifestyle Sites + 2011 Plans.  In that post she shared that Savings Lifestyle will be growing with 2 New Sites ... Savings Lifestyle Cincinnati and Savings Lifestyle Dayton.  Both sites will feature deals, events and savings tips unique to their respective cities.

I'm proud and excited to share with you that I will be writing for Savings Lifestyle Cincinnati. It's a whole new adventure for me and I can't wait to see where it goes!

I'll still be sharing National deals, Printable coupons, Menu Plans, Family stuff and more here as usual.  Local deals ... things unique to the Greater Cincinnati area ... I'll be posting over at Savings Lifestyle Cincinnati.  The new site hasn't launched just yet but it's getting close.  I'll be sure to let you know when it happens!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: