Sunday, September 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday September 13th


My boys and I are doing well getting into an after school routine.  But I'm feeling a little out of sorts with having the mornings to myself with everyone in school.  I have had a few days where I look at the clock and wonder "What did I do during the time between the kindergarten bus pick up and drop off."  Really I'm not complaining .... I just need to figure out what I want my morning routine to look like.  The procrastinator in me is showing itself with the "I can do it later" syndrome.  My goal this week is to put together a schedule for myself.  When will I go to the gym and grocery store?  When will work around my house and what do I plan to accomplish?  Menu Planning has made such a difference for me.  I bet some weekly household chores/workout/blogging/errand running planning will help too!

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Smoked Pork Tenderloin, Fresh Green Beans, Oven Roasted Potatoes

Tuesday - Chicken Fajitas *Fajita Kit in the Freezer*

Wednesday - Vegetable Pasta

Thursday - Panini Sandwiches, Veggies & Dip

Friday - Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza

Saturday - Dinner Out

Sunday - Grilled Southwest Chicken, Roasted Vegetables, Baked Potato

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: