Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meijer 2 Day Sale Shopping Trip


I thought I was finished shopping this week until 2 things happened. First my boys told me that we were down to 3 rolls of toilet paper and second I saw the Meijer 2 Day Sales Ad.  So off I went to Meijer before the rush of soccer games and soccer pictures this morning.

I came home with 4 boxes of Wheat Thins, 2 Gallons of Milk, 1 Dozen Eggs, 8 Packages of Cottonelle Toilet Paper, 4 Packages of Kraft Cheese Singles, 11 Packages of Kraft Chunk Cheese, 3 Packages of Aunt Millie's Deli Buns and 4 Packages of Johnsonville Italian Sausage.

After coupons and catalinas I spent $30.16 and saved $98.36.  That's 77% saved!  I'm off to meet my mom and sister for an afternoon of shopping at the outlet mall.  You can see all the Meijer 2 Day Sale and coupon match-ups here.  Have a great Saturday!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Ian Morse said...

Greatt share