Thursday, September 09, 2010

Home Depot: B2G1 Mums Coupon


Did you get your coupons from the Home Depot Garden Club?  I did .... I actually got 2 sets!  One came in my mail yesterday and one was emailed to me today.  If you're not signed up with Home Depot's Garden Club, you should be.  They send out great coupons with usually at least one being a BOGO or B2G1.

This month the coupons include:
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Mums
$2/1 Kingsford Competition or  Mesquite Briquets
$2/1 Glad Forceflex Outdoor Trash Bags (42 ct)
$10/1 Fiskars Tuscany Rainwater Collection System (57 Gallon)
Sign up now. Don't miss the next set of great coupons!!

I'm sure that I won't use both Mums coupons.  I'll be happy to mail one of them out to the first person to email me at Saving Bits and Pieces at Yahoo dot com - no spaces.

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: