Wednesday, September 08, 2010

$.50/1 Skippy Natural Peanut Butter


For the most part I'm not brand loyal.  For the right price I'll try brand names and store brands alike.  However .... when I comes to peanut butter .... I will admit that I'm a Skippy Natural snob.

Sometimes not being brand loyal means that you find a brand/type that you really like.  Well that's what happened with me and Skippy.  Sometime in the last 2 years or so there was a great sale + coupon + catalina promotion on Skippy Natural Peanut Butter.  Being the stockpiler that I am, I bought lots of jars.  Actually I believe the store paid me to bring lots of jars home.  Anyway I've been known to eat Peanut Butter with a spoon, yes right from the jar.  And when my spoon went into another brand's jar after the Skippy Naturals stock was gone I could tell a big difference.  So now, Skippy is all you'll find in my pantry.

Imagine my excitement to see this coupon ... Save $.50/1 jar of Skippy Natural Peanut Butter.  Print in Firefox or Internet Explorer.  There is also a printable Target coupon good for $.75/2 Skippy Peanut Butters.  Anyone know Target's price?

Thanks The Frugal Girls!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: