Saturday, August 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday August 23rd


The days 'til the first day of school are flying by!  My big kids start 4th & 6th grade on Thursday and Dylan's first day of Kindergarten is Friday.  It blows my mind that he can be in kindergarten already.  They are all growing up way too fast!

This week's Menu Plan is full of easy dinners.  I want to spend time with my boys ... not time in the kitchen.  I'm going to use the crock pot one day so we can play all day and the grill will make other dinners easy too.

Monday's Shredded Pork Loin is more of a Fall/Winter dinner.  It sounds really good to me.  I'm starting to look forward to jeans, sweatshirts and cold weather meals. Hopefully there will be enough pork for sandwiches for Wednesday night's dinner.  Did I mention that my boys are growing way too fast?  Well that includes their appetites too of course.  Friday night's Teriyaki Burgers are something we tried several weeks ago when regular hamburgers were on the menu.  They were awesome and grilled pineapple ... so yummy!!

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Shredded Pork Loin, Corn & Noodles

Tuesday - Grilled Cheddarwurst, Veggies & Pretzels

Wednesday - Shredded Pork Sandwiches, Homemade Fries & Green Beans

Thursday - Taco Bar

Friday - Teriyaki Burgers, Grilled Pineapple, Grilled Sweet Potatoes

Saturday - Grilled Chicken Salad

Sunday - Strip Steak, Asparagus, Twice Baked Potatoes

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: