Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's a Swagbucks Extravaganza!!


Are you ready for some Swag Codes??  Today is the day!  Swagbucks has promised to release at least 5 Swag Codes throughout the day today.  Since it just so happens that I'll be home most if not all of the day you can bet that I'll be watching for them.  I'll let you know via Facebook when I find each of them.  Of course I can't give you the actual code but I can tell you that it's out and where to find it.

If you haven't gotten started with Swagbucks yet today would be a great day to do so!  You'll earn 30 Swagbucks just for starting your account AND new users can enter code SwagtoSchool to earn an extra 20 Swagbucks now through Friday 8/13/10.  Start out with 50 Swagbucks Plus today's Swag Codes and you'll be on your way to earning great things from the Swagstore! I'm using mine to buy Amazon Gift Cards for Christmas shopping.

Refer your friends.  They will get the 50 Swagbucks for starting their account.  After that .... when they win you win too!  The first 1000 Swagbucks they earn by doing searches will be credited to your account too!

Learn more about Swagbucks here and Get Started here!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: