Thursday, August 12, 2010

Groupon: Insomnia Cookies Gift Box 56% Off!

If you are getting daily emails from Groupon then you already know about today's great deal .... If you're not getting the daily emails though ... you should be!

Today's Groupon offer is good online so it's good for everyone whether you are in the Cincinnati area or not!

There are a few words that really perk my ears up.  Of course a few are Sale, Coupon, Discount, Clearance and who can forget FREE!  Well I have to confess that Cookies is another one of those words that I'm gonna hear even if it's whispered from the other side of my house.  With Today's Groupon you can purchase a Gift Box with 24 Cookies from Insomnia Cookies for just $22.  That's a lot less than I've spent to have flowers sent to someone.  The next time I have a need to do so .... I may be sending cookies instead!  Or should I just order some for myself??

Groupon is offering a "side deal" today that would be good for anyone who likes to eat cookies even half as much as I do!  Pay just $25 for 2 month all access and 3 personal training visits at Tailored Fit Health Education Center in Mason. 

Get started with Groupon so you won't miss a daily deal in your area!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: