Sunday, July 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday July 12th


It's Sunday morning and we have no plans for the day!  Last week I told you that we had a weekend of painting planned for this weekend.  I also asked the question "Why do projects always take longer than they are planned to take?"  Well this project is one for the history books!!  It's done! Yep that's right, it's finished ahead of schedule.  My hubby and I spent 13 hours working yesterday .... and will need some time to recover today.  A friend invited all 3 boys over for the morning and early afternoon.  What a big help!

After a week of basketball camp every night I'm looking forward to a week of dinners together as a family.  This past week most dinners were eaten in two groups ... extra early for the two going to camp and then a little later for the 3 of us who were not.  I've missed the dinners all together!  Eating dinner as a family is something I always did growing up.  I want my kids to say the same when they are older too.

We have a "back to normal" week ... whatever normal means for Summer.  This week's dinners are either coming from the freezer or will be pretty easy to prepare after whatever fun Summer activities come our way.

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Taco Bar
Tuesday - Paninis, Veggies & Dip
Wednesday - Hamburgers, Homemade French Fries, Corn on the Cob
Thursday - Chicken & Black Bean Enchiladas, Tomato & Avocado Salad
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Breakfast for Dinner
Sunday - Grilled Chicken, Grilled Veggies & Grilled Sweet Potatoes

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: