Sunday, July 11, 2010

Famous Footwear: $10 Off $10!

I love coupons like this!  "Like" Famous Footwear on Facebook.  Then get a coupon good for $10 off a $10 in store purchase.  Hmmm ... I wonder what cute sandals may be on clearance?  Oh how I love my sandals!  Or socks .... my boys always need socks.  Hurry because the coupon is only good today (7/11) and tomorrow (7/12.)

FYI ... Initially this offer was good online also but it's was changed to be good in stores only.  Hope you have a store nearby.

Let me know what you find!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

Thanks Becky! I found a cute pair of Buster Brown shoes for Ben, for FREE!!!!!!!!! No sales tax on $10 off a $10 pair of shoes!