Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Groupon: Gymboree Play & Music 73% Off

Are you getting daily emails from Groupon?  Checking my inbox to see the daily deal is a highlight of my morning. My kiddos are too old for today's Cincinnati area offer but if they weren't I'd be pretty excited.

Pay just $30 for a One-Month Unlimited Membership to Gymboree Play & Music with no initiation fee.  That's an $80 savings!!  I've never been to Gymboree but it looks like a lot of fun.  The offer is good at these two locations.  Sign into your Groupon account or set one up here to take advantage of this offer.

Not interested in this offer or live in a different area?  Set up your account with Groupon to start getting the daily offers emailed right to you! You never know what the offer might be ....


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: