Friday, June 25, 2010

Have You Ever Been Ziplining???

This has nothing to do with saving or earning money... and actually it's far from frugal!  But .....
I just made reservations for a 3 hour Zipline Tour on Sunday with my mom, hubby and my 2 sisters.  Now I'm a little scared!!  I don't have a fear of heights but I don't know what to expect.  Have you ever been Ziplining before??  What did you think? Any thoughts?  I'll post some pics and my thoughts next week. 

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Julie said...

Becky - you will LOVE it !! Zip lining is a blast!!! The jumping off part can freak you out if you dwell on it - so just jump and enjoy the rush!!