Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Starbucks & Chipotle -- 2 of My Favorites!

I'm usually a hot coffee drinking girl but with the warmer weather I often choose a Caramel Frappuccino instead.  I try to limit my Starbucks indulgences because they add up (cost and calories) if to go too often.  Looks I'll have get to treat myself at least once soon.  Starbucks is hosting Half Price Happy Hour from 3pm - 5pm May 7th through May 16th.  Frappuccino Blended beverages will be Half Price during Happy Hour.  Enjoy!!


Chipotle is a another weakness of mine.  My boys appetites are growing which means that family meals at Chipotle are getting a lot more expensive.  So I'm pretty excited about this offer.  By a $25 Chipotle gift card between May 1st and June 12th.  Show your receipt during your next visit to Chipotle and get a Free Burrito, Bowl, Salad or Order of Tacos.

So the only question is will it be Chipotle for lunch followed by a Frappuccino for dessert, dessert first and Chipotle for dinner or will I treat myself on 2 different days?

As usual I'd recommend checking to be sure that you're local stores are participating in these offers. 

Thanks Couponing to Disney for both of these offers!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: