Saturday, May 01, 2010

Shopping Deals!!

I have a problem.  Now yes I know that it's a good problem but it's still a problem. I have lost 10 pounds over the last year.  All of my shorts and capri pants are too big.  I know I've said "I have nothing to wear!" on many occasions but this time it's true!  So with our rainy weather and these great sales it didn't take much for me to say YES when my BFF called asking if I wanted to go shopping today.  Some of these offers are good in store and online.

My first stop will be NY & Co where everything is 50% off through Sunday.  Good online too!  No code or coupon needed.  Not valid with any other offers or coupons.  My favorite shorts that are too big came from NY&Co.  Let's hope this years styles (in a smaller size) fit me as well as those did!

Today May 1st, Kohl's is offering 15% off all purchases under $100 and 20% off when you spend $100 or more.  Shop in stores with this shopping pass.  Use code WESAVEU15 online or WESAVEU20 when you spend over $100.

I have a coupon from The Limited that came in my mail recently.  It's good for $50 of a $150 purchase, $30 off a $100 purchase and $15 off any purchase.  I wonder what I can find priced near $15??  Did you get this coupon too?

Shop Sears Friends and Family day.  Stretching a Buck has all the details.

Take this coupon to Lane Bryant or Cacique between now and May 3rd for a FREE pair of panties.
Thanks Couponing to Disney!

Don't forget about the 30% Holey Moley Sale at Old Navy.  The whole store is 30% through Sunday May 2nd.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: