Sunday, May 02, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I can't believe that Mother's Day is next weekend already. 
This year is flying by!! 

This week I'm looking forward to Wednesday's dinner.  It's sounds so good!! I found a link to the Chicken, Black Bean and Spinach Enchilada recipe on a Guest Post that was one of several Freezer Cooking posts at Life as a Mom.  The guest post was written by Katie Goodman of Good Life Eats.  I have another blog added to my favorites!  Katie's pictures make the food jump right off the screen.

Jessica of Life as a Mom and Crystal of Money Saving Mom (and many others too) do Freezer Cooking days each month.  While I've done a few days of my own I've not made it a monthly routine like they do.  They have inspired me to plan this Wednesday as a day of Freezer Cooking.  I love having meals or parts of meals in my freezer.  They make meal planning and preparation so much easier.  I'll post the plans for my Freezer Cooking Day later today or tomorrow.

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Chef Salad & Homemade Bread -- Didn't have this last week.
Tuesday - Dinner at my Nephews' Birthday Party
Wednesday - Chicken, Black Bean and Spinach Enchiladas with an Avacado & Tomato Salad Can't wait to try these recipes!!
Thursday - Grilled Pork Chops, Roasted Potatoes & Veggie
Friday - Dinner Out
Saturday - Homemade Pizza
Sunday - Happy Mother's Day! Dinner is all up to my hubby and boys!

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: