Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Old Navy $1 Flip Flop Sale - May 22nd!

I'm hearing that this coming Saturday is Old Navy's annual $1.00 Flip Flop Sale.  It's not being advertised yet but I confirmed it with a call to my local store.  I hit this sale by accident last year.  It was crazy busy but also so worth it!  I've told you before how much I like shoes right?  Well I could live in sandals and flip flops year round! (If my feet didn't get cold so easily.)

The doors open at 7:00 am so get there early.  Only the classic solid color flip flops are included. Limit of 5 pairs per customer.  FYI ... last year they were out of my size in the colors I wanted.  A store employee suggested that I buy any size/color and exchange them on my next visit.  Within days my store was well stocked again.

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Christina said...

hmmnnn...I wonder if I can talk one of the twins into getting up early and going with me? That 5 pair limit won't work for our family! :)