Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mayfield Ice Cream: Try It Free!

So I stopped what I was doing when I heard a Mayfield Ice Cream commercial on the radio this morning.  Free Ice Cream??  Yes Ice Cream is one of my weaknesses favorite things!  I tried Mayfield not too long ago when there were some great coupons out.  It was really good!!

Go here to print a Try It Free Rebate Form.  You get to choose between either 4 $1.00 coupons for any 1.5 quart or larger carton of Mayfield Ice Cream OR a rebate of the price you paid minus $1.00.  Why minus $1.00?  Because there is a printable coupon for $1.00 off  any 1.5 quart or larger carton of Mayfield Ice Cream.  The printable coupon and the rebate offer are good until 9/30/10.  I bet there will be a great sale on Mayfield between now and then.  Enjoy!!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: