Friday, April 23, 2010

Update: Meijer 2 Day Sale


I just came home from Meijer's.  And all I can say is WOW!!  I'm only here to feed my little one lunch and then we're headed back out so I'll post more about my trip later.  But I'm so excited that I have to share now though ... I spent $35 and saved $170!!!

Part of that savings was something that I didn't plan for and wanted to share with you quickly.  In the Meijer Two Day Sale post I told you how to get 5 boxes of Kraft Mac & Cheese for $.49.  It's gets even better.  Look for Mac & Cheese 5 packs that have a peelie coupon for a FREE Carpi Sun Roarin Waters!  Get 5 boxes of Mac & Cheese PLUS a box of Carpi Sun for $.49!!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: