Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free Family Film Festival - Summer Movies!

Tonight at dinner my boys were counting down the weeks until school is out for the Summer.  While I do enjoy having them home (most of the time) I know that we need fun things to do to keep me everyone sane over the Summer.  The Free Family Film Festival is going on my list of things to do! Regal Cinemas offers G and PG rates movies every Tuesday and Wednesday morning at 10 am throughout the Summer.  Of course the best part is the word FREE!  Seating is first come, first serve so get there a early.  If you're a local reader, the closest Regal Cinema is Deerfield.  Go here to find out more details, find a theater near you and the movies scheduled from June 15th - August 11th.

Thanks Brianne from Just Trying to Save!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: