Friday, April 09, 2010

Subway Customer Appreciation Day

Lately I've told you about some things that are only good for my local readers.  Today this one isn't for the locals....sorry!  Some Subways are hosting a Customer Appreciation Day tomorrow Saturday April 10th. That means that Subway Footlongs will be Buy One Get One Free.  Check Subway's Facebook Page for a list of participating locations.  I called my local store just to check but no they knew nothing about it.  Ugh! I knew it was a long shot.  If you're near a participating store have a Spicy Italian for me!!
Thanks Gina at Money Wise Moms!

No matter where you live don't forget to ask about the Subway Rewards Card on your next visit!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: