Sunday, February 07, 2010

Subway Rewards Card

Did you know that Subway has a rewards card? I wonder if it's new to my local store. I go to Subway often and yesterday was the first time I heard about it. There's no charge for the card and I didn't have to give any personal info to get the card. You earn points towards FREE food with every purchase at Subway. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at participating stores.

Redeem the points for ...
10 points = 1 Cookie
15 points = 1 Bag of Chips
20 points = 21 oz Drink
50 points = Regular 6" Sub or Flatbread
75 points = Regular Footlong Sub or Salad
100 points = Premium Double Stacked Footlong Sub

The card can also be loaded with money to spend at Subway.  Reward points expire 36 months after they are rewarded.

Register the card at www.mysubwaycard.com to protect your balance in case it's ever lost or stolen. You'll be eligible to receive exclusive cardholder promotions that can save you money.  Hmmmmm ... I wonder what those will be??

I don't think I'll add money to the card but I'm excited to earn points towards FREE food!!  Find a participating store near you, ask for your card and start earning points.  Try the Spicy Italian with lots of veggies while you're there. It's my favorite!!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: