Monday, April 19, 2010

Restuarant.com & Mary Poppins



No Restaurant.com doesn't have Mary Poppins discounts. Sorry if you got excited!

I can't wait! My mom is taking my childhood (and still today) BFF and I to see the Mary Poppins Musical tomorrow night.  I've heard that it's fabulous ... or should I say
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!

Anyway ... I'm sure you're wondering what that has to do with Restaurant.com.  I'm happy that I was able to get a Restaurant.com certificate for a restaurant right across the street from the theater we are going to.  I paid $3.00 for $25 off a $35 purchase for dinner.  A girls night out for dinner and a show.  Yay!!

Search Restaurant.com for participating restaurants in your area (or where ever you may be traveling.)  Use code FEAST to save 70% on the list price through 4/22/2010.  Learn more about Restaurant.com here.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: