Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Survey -- Great Survey Site!


Have you started taking and earning with online surveys?  Did you set up a separate email account for your survey invitations?  Last night I spent about an hour going through my survey email account.  Four of the surveys I took were with My Survey.

My Survey is another one of my favorite survey sites.  It may have been the first or second site I started taking surveys with.  Most (if not all) of the surveys offered by My Survey start with a short screener.  I like that they give points for answering the screener questions and then tell you if you qualify for a longer survey worth more points.  I get a few survey offers a week. 

My Survey points can be used to buy things from a long list of available items.  My favorites of course are Amazon Gift Cards and Paypal cash.  I'm using survey earnings towards this years Christmas savings.

I've started a Survey Page with some general information about taking and earning with online surveys.  The page also includes list of survey companies that I recommend.  I'll continue to add to that list so check back often.  

Get started with My Survey here


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: